Sparksupport is seeking expertise Delphi programmers to join our software development company in Kochi, and remotely supporting our customer in the Netherlands. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in analyzing problems and recommending solutions. Should be able to manage a team, train and provide technical training.
- Expert in research, design, create, and implement DelphiVCL systems, based on the end user’s requirements.
- Fix any issues related to DelphiVCL and provide corrective measures.
- Good skill set in creating database functions, scripts, queries, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Test application and perform bug fixes.
- Develop best practices for application design and development activities.
- Knowledge on Delphiobject-oriented programming.
- Lead and manage team, repost on risks, issues and dependencies
- Work in coordination with other technical and non-technical teams.
- Provide technical training, develop and follow coding standards
Required Technical Skills:
- Min 5+ year in software industry as Delphiprogrammer
- Strong programming experience in Delphiadvance concepts and knowledge of Object oriented
- Must have good hands on knowledge on any Delphimigration project
- Must have component Development experience.
- Must have worked on Delphi– Developer 7.x..10.x release
- Min 5+ development experience on third party components Dev Express component.
- Working experience in MS SQL programming
- Exposure to Git/Bitbucket
- Good to have a strong UI/UX background
- Used tools like JIRA, Monday.com etc.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Listening and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong Presentation and documentation skill
- Good team player, ability to motivate and lead a team
- Motivated to learn new functional areas