The client is a Cryptotect, software architect, fintech, commerce & digital payments strategist, who is the co-founder of an interesting web/mobile app solution named vBarter Exchange.
- Migrate the legacy application & DB from old server to cloud
- Give Individual Merchants the ability to customize their platform.
- Add an additional Payment Gateway and an option for the admin to switch between those.
- Large Code Base with no documentation
- Most of the dependencies were outdated when migrated to the new platform.
- Spark reskinned the application with a new design developed at sparksupport designs dept.
- Customized the perl code to incorporate multiple payment gateways
- Defragmented the whole HTML template structure to give options to the individual merchants to customize their market places.
Impact on Business:
- Multiple Payment Gateway implementation allowed the client to do business with different Banking partners
- Custom Marketplaces allowed the merchants to brand their products and business.
Perl – Catalyst, Mason, Postgres